Acquiring Knowledge

Inquiring more knowledge, I'm not settling for the less. I saw one of my friend profile picture on WhatsApp, he did something like this and I ask him how did he go about it and he told me that he PicsArt, I was surprised, PicsArt the app I use every now and then. I never knew they can do toons on PicsArt. So, he ask me to go on YouTube to search how to do toons on PicsArt. I did that, watch, download and practice it before I can get this. Tho this is not yet the best 😉.
Just want to tell us that no one is an island of knowledge, ask people how they do things especially if it is something new, gain more knowledge with your own knowledge and knowledge is a waste. I really appreciate you Sulaimon Ayo DE JI, God bless you 🙏. I'll upload the GIF of how I edit this picture soon 😉.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIARY OF THE SUICIDE SQUAD NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD

EVERYONE NEEDS HELP

Gbosa by Mala-kai Musa Maikaje